Discover the world of bio and beyond at BioUsahawan 2019, from 15 to 16 March 2019 at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre.
BioUsahawan promises to be an exciting event for consumers and traders alike, where retail activities, knowledge sharing, business networking and entertainment are all accessible under one avenue.
Visitors at BioUsahawan can look forward to:
- Outstanding bio-based products, innovations and services at the Premium Bazaar
- Lucky draws, product demonstrations and live performances under Biotainment
- Pocket Talks by celebrities, industry experts and public figure
- CSR activities that promote sustainable living
The event is also not to be missed for local entrepreneurs, start-ups, SMEs, suppliers, manufacturers and the general public who are looking to explore and expand in the bio-based world.
Organised by the Malaysia Bioeconomy Development Corporation (Bioeconomy Corp) with the support of Malaysia’s Ministry of Agriculture and Agro-based Industry (MOA), BioUsahawan aims to:
- Connect industry players with the public
- Promote products by local entrepreneurs, start-ups and SMEs in the bio and non-bio-based industries
- Create awareness of Malaysian made bio and non-bio-based products among the public
For exhibition inquiries, please contact:
Ms. Marlia: +603 2116 5471 / +6012 364 8179
Ms. Norma: +603 2116 5442 / +6011 222 6384
For sponsorship inquiries, please contact:
Ms. Syahirah: +603 2116 6499 / +6019 524 0439