The Conical Tubes 15 mL and 50 mL extend the volume range of the Eppendorf Tubes®. Safe design and easy handling ensure best sample processing. They represent the optimal solution for cell culture and cell biology applications as well as for sample preparation protocols in microbiology and molecular biology laboratories. Whether centrifugation, mixing, or other applications – the Eppendorf Conical Tubes 15 mL and 50 mL will perfectly fit into your workflows.
New cap design: flattened and grooved sides
› supports a User-friendly, ergonomic handling (easy opening/closing) and one-handed operation
› enables a stable upright positioning and thus minimizes contamination risk
› high quality material and precision molding ensures a high tightness and minimizes sample loss
“One for all”
A high purity grade makes the tubes suitable for sterile cell applications as well as for nucleic acid applications:
› sterile & pyrogen-, DNase-, RNase-, and DNA-free (human & bacterial)
› lot-individually tested and certified
- Premium USP class 6 raw material and no use of slip agents, plasticizers, and biocides during manufacturing ensure highest sample integrity, high g-Safe® centrifugation stability, and optimal sample and pellet visibility.
- Cap with flattened and grooved sides supports a user-friendly ergonomic handling, enables a stable upright positioning, and minimizes contamination risk.
- Reliable and safe labelling due to a large writing area on the tube and due to a flat and light-colored cap.
- Precise dimensions enable maximum compatibility with centrifuge rotors, mixers and shakers.
- Sterile, pyrogen-, DNase-, RNase-, and DNA-free. Each individual lot is checked and certified for quality and purity.