Eppendorf Safe-Lock Tubes are the result of 50 years of continuous improvement and development. The original Safe-Lock tubes protect your sample with excellent centrifugation stability, feature perfect sealing properties, and reliably prevent sample evaporation. Trust in the original Eppendorf Safe-Lock Tubes, because your samples deserve nothing but the best.
Safer than ever!
Tests at 30,000 × g have shown that vessels can break during centrifugation. Eppendorf Tubes® are guaranteed to withstand forces up to 30,000 × g, allowing your to safely centrifuge without sample losses.
Original Eppendorf Safe–Lock lid!
Always recognize the original Eppendorf Safe–Lock tube by the "ep" in the lid. The hinged lid on Eppendorf Safe–Lock tubes provides outstanding protection against accidental opening of tube lids ensuring highest sample protection. This feature is especially important when working with precious samples, or buffers containing detergents such as SDS
- Hinged Eppendorf Safe-Lock lid prevents unintentional lid opening during incubation and storage
- Polypropylene provides high resistance to chemicals, mechanical stress and temperature extremes
- Manufactured without the use of slip agents, plasticizers, and biocides – substances that have been shown to leach from plastic consumables into the sample and negatively affect bio-assay results
- g-Safe®: Exceptional centrifugation stability up to 30,000 × g prevents sample loss due to tube breakage and provides extra safety when working with hazardous samples
- Precise lid sealing for minimal evaporation rates during long-term storage
- Large frosted lid and surface on the side for easy labeling
- Guaranteed functionality from -86 °C to 100 °C
- Autoclavable when open (121 °C, 20 min)
- Available in lot-certified PCR clean, Eppendorf Forensic DNA Grade, and Biopur quality for guaranteed purity
- Available in Eppendorf Protein and DNA LoBind material for maximum recovery of valuable samples