**Warranty by local authorized distributor**
Doing quite routine sample prep steps? Whether you regularly work with 0.5/1.5/2.0 mL vessels or plates (MTP and DWP) – our customized fixed-block Eppendorf ThermoMixer F family offers you the perfect solution for your special application. Just simplify your routine work load.
The unique 2DMix–Control technology mixes liquids in a controlled, circular movement. The ThermoMixer F provides enough mixing power to handle the most challenging mixing tasks. Most samples are efficiently mixed within less than a minute independent of vessel geometry or sample properties.
Eppendorf ThermoTop® condens.protect®
Now you can control the temperature of your samples with ease: The ThermoTop, with unique condens.protect technology, reliably prevents condensation formation on the tube lid and wall.
› Efficient and reliable condensation prevention on tube lid and wall
› Guarantees constant reaction conditions for optimal enzymatic performance
› Improves handling times, tubes don‘t have to be spun down at the end of the incubation
› Optionally available – labeled with the condens.protect symbol
- Heating and mixing in 0.5/1.5/2.0 mL reaction vessels (F0.5/F1.5/F2.0) or plates (FP)
- Up to 1,500 rpm (F1.5/F2.0) or 2,000 rpm (F0.5/FP) for efficient sample mixing
- Outstanding 2DMix-Control technology results in excellent mixing performance
- Anti-spill technology prevents lid wetting and cross-contamination
- Compatible with Eppendorf ThermoTop (condens.protect®) for condensation-free sample handling
- Predefined temperature keys (37 °C, 42 °C, 56 °C, and 95 °C) for simple and intuitive operation
- Very fast heat up speed of up to 18 °C/min, reducing your waiting time
- Eppendorf PhysioCare Concept provides ergonomic design and operation