Pipette calibrations are performed in a controlled laboratory environment with an ambient condition monitor. All pipette calibrations are performed in ISO17025 accredited and traceable laboratory. Calibration reports will be provided.
How it works:
1) Online purchase the required quantity of pipettes to be calibrated.
2) Download and complete the calibration form thoroughly and attach it to the parcel.
3) Ship the parcel to our office located in Shah Alam
4) Calibration will be complete in 5-7 working days upon received
5) We(biohaus) will return the calibrated pipettes with reports.
*Please complete the calibration form thoroughly. We might not be unable to process your calibration service request if the pipette/s provided without complete information.
*Shopper should wrap and provide enough protection to the pipettes to prevent damage in logistic.
Above price include return shipping of the pipettes after calibration done. (For Peninsular Malaysia only).