Vacuum Filtration, PES Memberane
It is mainly used in tissue culture media and biological fluids for separation and purification of large volume samples. The whole set includes membrane diaphragm, a graduated, transparent polystyrene funnel connected to a receiving bottle by a connector. The disposable vacuum filter utilizes a vacuum pump to provide pressure differentials for processing large volumes of tissue culture fluids and other laboratory fluid solutions and the volume of processed samples could be up to several liters. The filtered samples can be stored directly in sterile collection bottles.
1. High flow rates and high throughput
2. Precise graduation on the bottle wall
3. Membrane materials include: PES; Volume: 500ml
4. Low protein binding
5. Gamma-ray sterilization
6. The design of hose connector is adaptable to various hose diameters.
7. Light weight and firm outer wall structure, easy to grasp
8. Pore Density (μm): 0.22
9. Sterility: Sterile
Pack size: 1pc/pack, 12 packs/case