**Warranty by local authorized distributor**
The SafeBlue Electrophoresis System also uses Blue LED Light to allow for immediate visualization of DNA/RNA bands while running agarose electrophoresis gel. The complete system comes with three different sizes of gel trays for your convenience of use, 15x7cm, 15x10cm and 15x15cm. The system is RoHS and CE compliant for environmental and safety concerns. Different accessories are also available for user to select.
- Innovative － a complete 4-in-1 system (run, view, capture and cut gel) with simple and easy set up on the image capture/ analysis software.
- Convenient - run as you see, real time visualization on your DNA/RNA band migration
- Compact - footprint smaller than most UV transilluminator, easy to move and ideal for limited bench top space
- Economical - an inexpensive imager system with scientific or digital camera. Multiple accessories are also available to increase experimental efficiency
- Safe - 470nm blue light less invasive than UV light
- Flexible - UV tray adaptors available, compatible with MJ-105 or Mupid 2.
- Versatile - support gel trays 15x15cm or smaller
- Compatible - MBE-IMG combo with as Image System
- Optimized performance - SYBR series DNA/RNA stains, Novel Juice and Midori Green series
- Simple - DNA/RNA recovery method
1 x SafeBlue Electrophoresis System Base Unit
1 x SafeBlue Electrophoresis Tank
1 x Filter lid
1 x Power cord
1 x 15x7cm UV tray
1 x 15x10cm UV tray
1 x 15x15cm UV tray
2 x 20 sample combs (1mm thick)
2 x UV tray casting dams
Innovative Electrophoresis System
- Early detection of running error (run as you see)
- No more gel-transfer, gloves free!
- Saves you time for gel staining & destaining
- Compact in size (no large lab area required)